Super thanks to [Login to see the link] and [Login to see the link] for rebuilding the idea to make the Daking strong and more
❓What is CheatJS
We made this program to focus on eBay, Target, and Booking.com… It’s not vital for Amazon, but we will include it in Amazon Cookie Pumper shortly. CheatJS system will collect all information about your device and your browser, then store it in our database. If there is any change, the program will notify you immediately.
- Incognito Mode detection
- Actions Save
- Browser Passport
- Browser Timeline
- Scoring System
🌈Explain to me!
- Incognito Mode detection: We have a complete database for detecting problems with your browser. Or you are using Cloud Profiles (VMLogin, Multilogin, Kameleo…), but we have seen those profiles as Fraud, which makes it difficult for you to bypass fraud detection systems.
- Actions Save: We will record all actions, then train a small data into a big data to connect with our software (API only, it works with programs that can merge)
- Browser Passport: In Each browser, we will issue a Passport with a unique IDnumber. When the browser’s passport changes, we detect it and notify the user. As will inform others with the same IDnumber
- Browser Timeline: Allow you to check your browser history. Is there any change or not.
- Scoring System: The algorithm will be hidden, if you get enough points, you will pass the basic steps of eBay, Target…
- Alert: When your browsers change something after the first you check. This function will push the message to API and the program (like ACP) will be shown the next step.